Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Exhale Spa in Chicago. Amazing!

There is a Chicago spa I'm quickly falling in love with! It's Exhale Spa in the Gold Coast. The gorgeous, super clean and spacious spa is home to one of my all-time-favorite facials, plus the employees are super friendly and welcoming. You can also enjoy Yoga, acupuncture, and Thai therapy here.

I bought a Gilt City voucher for a Cool Beam facial which is one of the best facials I've ever received (and I've literally had hundreds of them in at least six states). The hour-long bliss starts with a cleansing, mask, steam and extractions. The esthetician then goes the extra mile with a hand and foot massage. When a spa does this, they instantly win my loyalty. She then uses a heating light all over the face--a blue light for any acne and then the red light for fine lines and sun spots. Here's Exhale's description of the Cool Beam facial...

Enjoy an incredibly relaxing facial therapy as you repair years of skin damage pain-free. In each Cool Beam session, a healing light is applied to the face, with particular focus on fine lines, sun spots, breakouts, and irritation. The antibacterial light sparks the production of collagen, softening fine lines as it gently reduces inflammation, diminishes acne, and hydrates. Suitable for any age and every skin type! 

By the end, I was not only super relaxed, my skin glowed and the lines under my eyes were noticeably improved.

Full-price, this facial runs $200, but I paid around $89 with the deal. Definitely keep an eye out for any of Exhale's other deals, and I will too!

Good luck and keep looking beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. there are lots of spas where they offer good skin service..
    capiderm

    ReplyDelete