Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Exhale Spa New York City

I don't know about you, but my skin is looking awful this winter. From dryness, to breakouts and dullness, I'm definitely in need of some TLC.

Luckily, I received an e-mail this morning from Exhale Spa that they are having an awesome deal right now: for $299 you can get three True facials, three Fusion massages, three 30-minute acupuncture sessions or any combo you choose. You also receive a complimentary mind/body class, which I hear is amazing.

This is a great deal, because normally three True 60-minute facials would cost you $435!

As I've said before, Exhale Chicago was one of my favorite places to get a facial. I haven't been to any of their New York locations before, but I'm excited to get my True facial on tomorrow at their Central Park location.

Click HERE for the deal. This expires tomorrow (January 31st) and the therapies and class must be used by June 30, 2013. I received this offer from the NYC e-mail, so I would double check that it's good in Chicago too.

Good luck and keep looking beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment