Monday, January 7, 2013

Skinstore.com

Welcome to 2013! After a super busy 2012, I'm ready to get back to blogging about my favorite skin care products. Thanks for joining me!

One of my favorite websites to grab all my skincare goodies is SkinStore.com. Have you heard of it? It's awesome. You can find all the best products for the face, hair and body. The best part is that they often offer free shipping and 20% off orders! Right now, just enter code NY20 to get the 20% off and there's free shipping when you spend $49.

I just stocked up on some Peter Thomas Roth products which really are amazing. I got the Laser-Free Resurfacer which is a serum that helps repair damaged skin and the UnWrinkle Eye Cream which helps with fine lines and crow's feet. They both have gotten fantastic reviews. As an extra bonus, the SkinStore sent me a free sample of Peter Thomas Roth's Un-Wrinkle Night Cream and also a moisturizing lotion from Replenix.



I'm also intrigued to try Peter Thomas Roth's Lashes to Die for. It's an eyelash treatment that helps make lashes thicker and longer. Has anyone tried it? I've noticed my lashes are getting weaker and less thick as I get older.

I'll let you know what I think about all of these products in future posts. Meantime, good luck and keep looking beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment