Thursday, July 28, 2011

A powerful combo

I've got a great skincare routine going on right now that I just have to tell you about. There are three products I've been using religiously for about two weeks, and I can really notice the difference. My skin is brighter and healthier looking, and my fine lines are disappearing.

I've sung their praises before, but I can't say enough good things about Kiehls. One of my favorite products is their Line-Reducing Eye-Brightening Concentrate. It has Pure Vitamin C 10.5% which is great for wrinkles, but easier on your skin than retinol. I use this under my eyes nearly every night.

Because Kiehls rocks, they send you samples with every purchase, so I tried out their Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate, and I LOVE it. This also has Vitamin C and is great for firming skin and reducing wrinkles. I use this at night after the eye cream. It's light enough that you may need another moisturizer if you don't live in a humid climate like Chicago.

Then in the mornings I use their Double Strength Deep Wrinkle Filler under my eyes and on my forehead to help fill in lines under my make-up. I then use a moisturizer on top with an SPF of 30+.

The combo of these three is truly remarkable!

Good luck and keep looking beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment